Hyper-Street II coilover suspension upgrade features mono-tube shocks with 32 clicks rebound settings and full length adjustable. Mono-tube shocks provides larger capacity for gas and oil to improve comfortable level of typical lowering vehicle. Special 32 clicks of valving allows user to fine tune rebound force settings. Independent spring tension and full length adjustable allows drop without sacrifice comfort by shorten pitch distance.
- Full Steel Alloy Constructions With Aluminum Hardware
- Mono-Tube Shocks Provide Larger Capacity of Oil And Gas
- 32 Clicks of Rebound Force Adjustment
- Full Length Adjustment - Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension
- Independent Spring Tension - Custom Stiffness Without Change Ride Height
|Special Notes||Wheel offset critical. Spacers may be required when the standard wheel / tire combination is used.|
|Damping Levels||32 Levels|
|Spring Rate(Front)||6 kg/mm (336 lbs/inch)|
|Spring Rate(Rear)||6 kg/mm (338 lbs/inch)|
|Spring Length(Front)||160 mm|
|Spring Length(Rear)||160 mm|
|Spring Inner Diameter(Front)||62 mm (2.44 inch)|
|Spring Inner Diameter(Rear)||62 mm (2.44 inch)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.