- Fits Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007; Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 52mm Mono-Tube Stainless Steel Shock With 16 Levels of Damping Adjustment Corresponds to Daily Driving Scene To The Sunday Track
- Performance Internal Piston With Koyo Japan 6204z Bearing Provides Smooth Stroke; Powder Coated CNC Machined Aluminum And Carbon Steel Accessories
- Independent Spring Tension And Height Adjustment; Racing Grade Shock Oil With High Viscosity Index; Shock Absorber Can Be Rebuild When Worn Out
- Full 1 Year Limited Warranty From Date Of Purchase; Install By Experienced Professionals Is Highly Recommended
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Compatible With Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007; Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- Godspeed Project's MonoSS is our one entity in our family of single-adjustable coilover suspension kits. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an affordable price. It features a monotube damper that is made out of a carbon seamless steel 52mm tube with a performance internal piston providing maximum damper response. The cold-bent springs are made from high strength SAE9252 steel to optimize the balance between performance and comfort. Using race quality shock oil, Godspeed Project can guarantee exceptional damper performance at any temperature on and off the track. The top of the shock is attached to the car using a high quality top hat that features a high performance Japanese KOYO 6204Z bearing pillow ball mount (when applicable). The bottom shock brackets are made out of a T7075 forged aluminum or carbon steel brackets for lighter weight without sacrificing durability which also includes brake line brackets (when applicable). The MonoSS offers 16 level of damper adjustability which can be set to your preference.
- Front camber plates with pillowball mount for camber adjustment
- Spring rates: Front:8 kg/mm / Rear: 6 kg/mm
- 16 precise levels of damper adjustment
- Koyo Japan 6204z bearing
- Polyurethane bushing (if applicable)
- Monotube shock design
- Anodized shock body
- Lightweight aluminum lower mount and T7075 forged aluminum / carbon steel brackets
- 52mm carbon steel shock body with a performance internal piston
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments
- Race shock oil with a high viscosity index
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
Prior to installation, verify all hardware and properly preload suspension to 10mm. Our technical department is available to answer any other questions.
|Prior to installation, verify all hardware and properly tighten and spring preload is set to 5-10mm(1/4-3/8in). Our technical department is available to answer any other questions.
|Yes, With Pillow Ball
|No, Reuse Factory Top
|SPRING INNER DIAMETER(FRONT)
|SPRING INNER DIAMETER(REAR)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.